Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City
Set on 17 acres, with the legendary Atlantic City Boardwalk as its backdrop, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City will be Atlantic City's go-to entertainment destination with a dynamic inventory of games, first-class restaurants, and world-class entertainment. The new, music-inspired property offers lavish guest rooms and suites and features stunning views of the city and Atlantic Ocean. The Hard Rock band introduces exclusive amenities and offerings to the Atlantic City Boardwalk. From family vacations and business trips to weddings, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City offers an unparralleled experience.
Each of the hotel's guest rooms and suites radiates a contemporary style, including Hard Rock's signature The Sound Of Your Stay music amenity program which allows guests to set the mood with complimentary vinyl records or jam out on a Fender guitar in the privacy of their own room. Hotel guests can enjoy high speed, property-wide Wi-Fi, 24 hour in room dining, towel and chair service at Hard Rock Beach or at the indoor pool, and 24 hour access to body rock fitness.
To feed the fun at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City, hungry guests will discover exceptional cuisine and all-day dining options at their door step.
THE SPA & FITNESS
- Hard Rock Cafe - centrally located within the property in a new 400-seat venue, the Hard Rock Cafe features a new and improved stage and provides beach access for guests.
- Council Oak Fish - a concept that has seen success at other Hard Rock Properties where it is mostly known for steaks and chops. The AC version will be the first seafood-focused locations, offering freshly caught fish and boasting a wood-fired oven and panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean with live music nightly.
- Song - A chic, modern Chinese restaurant focusing on the styles from various provinces in China. The name "Song" holds a double meaning. It's a nod to Hard rock's musical theme, while also translating to "give a present" in Chinese.
- Kuro - An upscale Japanese restaurant that combines contemporary Japanese cuisine with crafted cocktails. Guests are encouraged to share small plates and sushi.
- Il Mulino - A higher-end Italian eatery with multiple locations including New York and Orlando. The food is old world Italian, boasting a selection of the finest meats and cheeses, fresh fish and pastas.
- Fresh Harvest - every casino needs an all-you-can-eat restaurant, but Fresh Harvest opts to take the over-the-top connotations of a buffet and replace them with fresh, delicious food prepared on the spot. "It really comes down to the quality of product" Chow says. "Everything is fresh, we have live-action cooking stations and a brand new kitchen behind the buffet itself."
- Sugar Factory - like something out of a Willy Wonka-esque dream, Sugar Factory's main focus is sweets. The most eye-catching attraction at this family-friendly paradise is its floor to ceiling candy wall, but burgers, pizzas and salads are aslo popular, in addition to specialty beverages, pastries and a stunning 24-scoop ice cream sundae known as "King Dong". Adults can enjoy their 64-once, alcohol-infused candy goblets.
- YOUYU - A nod to Asian street food, this playful noodle bar serves up simple cuisine with bold flavors and homemade noodles.
- Burger and Hops - Artisanal burgers and craft brews are the focus of this casual eatery.
- Asian Fusion - Offers sushi dishes, Chinese food and Udon bowls.
- Beach Bar - Combines two of the best ingredients known to man: a bar and the beach.
- Rock Spa & Salon - puts a musical twist on classic treatments. With 31 treatment rooms, a full service salon including manicures, pedicures, make-up, barber and hair services, guests can choose from a variety of spa and salon services and packages ideal for a single service or full day escape.Touted as More Zeppelin then Zen, the brand's signature Rhythm & Motion menu offers the world's first fully immersive music centric spa treatments that utilize amplified vibrations, pressures and patterns. This groundbreaking experience takes guests on a rhythmic massage journey - bass vibrations ripple through the massage table as treble beats come from above, sending pulses through the body and leaving guests feeling energized and invigorated.
- Body Rock Fitness Center- Open 24/7. all you need to stay fit during your stay, including stat of the art technogym cardio and circuit training equipment.
- Hotel Indoor Pool - available to hotel guests daily, serves cocktails.
- Rock Shops - Located just off the lobby, the Rock Shop is an exclusive store experience unique to Hard Rock Hotels, with a diverse collection of clothing, accessories, and music inspired souvenirs. Expect an original experience, since no two stores are the same.
- Rocktane Gas & Wash - a gas and service station where Rock Star Rewards members will receive discounts and redeem pints for gas and car washes.
- The Main Event - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City knows how to put any meeting or event in the spotlight, with over 150,000 square feet of space for large conventions, and smaller events and trade shows. The property also features two separate arenas for live music, sporting events, conferences, and shows, offering more than 7,000 seats.
- Etess Arena - with capacity for 7,000, look for world-class concerts and championship sporting events.
- Daer Nightclub - This promises to liven up the already exciting AC party scene.
- Sound Waves - A 20,000 square foot theater to host concerts, comedy and Broadway style performances.
- Howie Mandel Comdey Club
- 365 Live - five different stages offer over 50 live performances each week with national touring acts that include winners from American Idol, The Voice, America's Got Talent, as well as Grammy Award winners. All shows are free and open to the public.